Saturday, June 10, 2017

Plan for Plans to Change



God knows better than me. His plans are greater than mine, AMEN? 🙏

I set my alarm for 615a with plans to volunteer at Wheels and Heels of Fire this morning at National Wheelchair Sports Camp. Why did my alarm go off at 730am? 🤔 



The mug that I pick up for coffee during my quiet devotion time is the mug Bob 'Bart' Bardwell gave to me when I first visited camp and decided I wanted to volunteer for wheelchair camp. 


Wishing all of the participants and volunteers and staff well today. (Thanks for the teaching, mentorship, and encouragement, Dr. Sood.) I do not know what happened other than it didn't go as planned. My finite, human brain guesses God knew I would have an "inpatient" to take care of at home today after a 8-hour emergency department day yesterday. And perhaps I needed the rest, too. 

Here I am, practicing vulnerability, practicing not feeling guilty or resentful or fearful about plan changes that were/are beyond my understanding.  And the devotion today is about taking a break from planning...!!!!!!!!!

Jesus Calling: Enjoying Peace in His Presence
by Sarah Young  |  June 10 
Image result for romans 8:28
https://biblia.com/bible/esv/Rom%208.28











And then I have trouble figuring out the formating of the text and images on the blog and could spend several more minutes / half hours editing, cropping, rearranging...or I could #presspublish and move on with my day.

#ironwoodspringschristianranch #nationalwheelchairsportscamp #vulnerability 
#resiliency #Plantohaveplanschanges #planforplanstochange #Hisplansaregreater

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive